“Process” , in respect of personal data, includes to collect, store and disclose to others.
We collect data you give us of your own free will (for example, food preferences). In addition, we collect data automatically (for example, your IP address), as well as we may receive data about you from third parties.
1. Data you provide to us When ordering a personalized meal plan, you provide us with your personal information. Such as your age, gender, weight, height, target weight, body type, food preferences, name, email address, description of your typical day, the level of your workout, your daily water intake, as well as your typical time of sleep.
2. Data about how you found usy We collect data about your app or URL you are referring to (that is, the app or place on the Web where you were when you tapped on our ad).
3. Usage data We record methods you interact with our Service. For example, we may log your taps/clicks on certain areas of the interface, the features and content you interact with, how often and for how long you use the Website, and your meal plan orders.
4. Advertising IDs We collect your Apple Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) or Google Advertising ID (AAID) (depending on the operating system of your device) when you access our Website from a mobile device. You can typically reset these numbers through your device's operating system settings (but it's out of our control).
5. Transaction data When you make payments through the Service, you are requested to provide financial account data, such as your credit card number, to our third-party service providers. We do not collect or store full credit card number data, though we may receive credit card-related data, data about the transaction, including date, time, and amount of the transaction, as well as the type of payment method used.
6. Cookies A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for record-keeping purposes. There are two types of cookies: session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our Service. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. We also use tracking pixels that set cookies to assist with delivering online advertising.
Cookies are used, among other things, to automatically recognize you the next time you visit our Website. Thus, the information, which you have entered in certain fields on the Website earlier may automatically appear the next time you use our Service. Cookie data will be stored on your device and usually for a limited period of time only.
We process your personal data:
1. To provide our Service This includes allowing you to use the Service in a seamless manner and preventing or addressing Service errors or technical issues. For this purpose, we, in particular, will send you the customized meal plan to your email, indicated by you during the purchase.
2. To customize your experience We process your personal data, like your goals (for example, target weight), to adjust the content of the Service and make offers designed according to your personal preferences. For example, we ask you to provide us with your body measures to calculate, for instance, the recommended amount of water for your daily consumption.
4. To communicate with you on your use of our Service We communicate with you, for example, via emails, including emails with information about the Service.
The services that we use for these purposes may collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the users of the Website, as well as the time they interacted with it, such as by clicking the links included in the message.
5. To research and analyze your use of the Service This helps us to better understand our business, analyze our operations, maintain, improve, innovate, plan, design, and develop the Website and our new products. We also use such data for statistical analysis purposes, to test and improve our offers. This allows us to better understand what features and sections of the Website our users like more, what categories of users use our Website. As a result, we often decide how to improve the Website based on the data obtained from this processing.
6. To send you marketing communications We process your personal data for our marketing campaigns. We may add your email address to our marketing list. As a result, you will receive information about our products, for example about our special offers. If you do not want to receive marketing emails from us, you can unsubscribe following instructions in the footer of the marketing emails.
We use Unisender, which is a marketing personalization and retention platform, to deliver tailored email messages to our users.
7. To personalize our ads We and our partners, such as Facebook and Google, use your personal data to tailor ads and most likely show them to you at the proper time. If you have accessed our Service, you might see ads of our products, for example, in your Facebook’s feed.
iOS: On your iPhone or iPad, go to “Settings,” then “Privacy” and tap “Advertising” to select “Limit Ad Track”. In addition, you can reset your advertising identifier (this also may help you to see less of personalized ads) in the same section.
Android: To opt-out of ads on an Android device, simply open the Google Settings app on your mobile phone, tap “Ads” and enable “Opt out of interest-based ads”. In addition, you can reset your advertising identifier in the same section (this also may help you to see less personalized ads).
To learn even more about how to affect advertising choices on various devices, please look at the information available here.
In addition, you may get useful information and opt out of some interest-based advertising, by visiting the following links:
Browsers:It is also possible to stop your browser from accepting cookies altogether by changing your browser’s cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. The following links may be helpful, or you can use the “Help” option in your browser.
What third-party services do we use for this purpose? We value your right to influence the ads that you see, thus we are letting you know what service providers we use for this purpose and how some of them allow you to control your ad preferences.
We use Facebook pixel on the Website. Facebook pixel is a code placed on the Website collecting data that helps us track conversions from Facebook ads, build targeted audiences and remarket to people who have taken some action on the Website (for example, purchased a meal plan).
We also use Facebook Ads Manager together with Facebook Custom Audience, which allows us to choose audiences that will see our ads on Facebook or other Facebook’s products (for example, Instagram). Through Facebook Custom Audience we may create a list of users with certain sets of data, such as an IDFA, choose users that have completed certain actions on the Website. As a result, we may ask Facebook to show some ads to a particular list of users. As a result, more of our ads may show up while you are using Facebook or other Facebook’s products (for example, Instagram). You may learn how to opt out of advertising provided to you through Facebook Custom Audience here.
8. To process your payments We provide paid products and/or services within the Service. For this purpose, we use third-party services for payment processing (for example, payment processors). As a result of this processing, you will be able to make a payment for a customized meal plan and we will be notified that the payment has been made and will send you the meal plan.
We will not store or collect your payment card details ourselves. This information
will be provided directly to our third-party payment processors.
9. To adhere to our Terms and Conditions of Use and to prevent and combat fraud We use personal data to adhere to our agreements and contractual commitments, to detect, prevent, and combat fraud. As a result of such processing, we may share your information with others, including law enforcement agencies (in particular, if a dispute arises in connection with our Terms and Conditions of Use).
10. To comply with legal obligations We may process, use, or share your data when the law requires it, in particular, if a law enforcement agency requests your data by available legal means.
In this section, we are letting you know what legal basis we use for each particular purpose of processing. For more information on a particular purpose, please refer to Section 2. This section applies only to EEA-based users.
We process your personal data under the following legal bases:
1. to perform our contract with you;Under this legal basis we:
2. for our (or others') legitimate interests, unless those interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms requiring protection of personal data;We rely on legitimate interests:
The legitimate interest we rely on for this purpose is our interest to encourage you to use our Service more often. We also take into account the potential benefits to you, which may lead you to a better and healthier lifestyle.
Our legitimate interest for this purpose is our interest in improving our Service so that we understand users’ preferences and can provide you with a better experience (for example, to make the use of the Website easier and more enjoyable, or to introduce and test new features).
The legitimate interest we rely on for this processing is our interest to promote our Service in a measured and appropriate way.
The legitimate interest we rely on for this processing is our interest to promote our Service in a reasonably targeted way.
Our legitimate interests for this purpose are maintaining our legal rights, preventing and addressing fraud and unauthorized use of the Service, and non-compliance with our Terms and Conditions of Use
3. to comply with legal obligations.
1. Service providers We share personal data with third parties that we hire to provide services or perform business functions on our behalf, based on our instructions. We may share your personal information with the following types of service providers:
2. Law enforcement agencies and other public authorities We may use and disclose personal data to maintain our Terms and Conditions of Use, to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others, and to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, or in other cases provided for by law.
3. Third parties as part of a merger or acquisition As our business develops, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. As a rule, customers' information is one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also share such information with any affiliated entity (e.g. parent company or subsidiary) and may transfer such information in the course of a corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
To be in control of your personal data, you have the following rights:
Accessing / reviewing / updating / correcting your personal data. You are free to review, edit, or change, or request a copy of your personal data collected during your use of the Website at [email protected]
Deleting your personal data. You can request deletion of your personal data by sending us an email at [email protected]
When you request deletion of your personal data, we will use reasonable efforts to meet your request. In some cases, we may be legally obliged to keep some of the data for a certain time; in such a case, we will fulfill your request after we have fulfilled our obligations.
Delete Account How to delete your account in the application:
When you delete your account:
Objecting to or restricting the use of your personal data. You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data or limit our use thereof by sending a request at [email protected].
The right to data portability. If you wish to receive your personal data in a machine-readable format, you can send a respective request at [email protected].
We do not knowingly process personal data from persons under the age of 16. If you find out that anyone younger than 16 has provided us with personal data, please contact us at [email protected].
In particular, if we transfer personal data collected from the EEA to countries with an insufficient level of data protection, we use one of the following legal bases: (i) Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission (details available here), or (ii) the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework (details available here), or (iii) the European Commission adequacy decisions about certain countries (details available here).
This Service does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.